View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #799
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Pac12 called for breathing room. There will still be realignment but at a more measured and sane pace.
In the meantime UT & OU will be running a train on the B12. I like how P12 told OU/UT to back the hell off; that is not something the good people in Austin, TX are accustomed to hearing.
I don't think it's safe to take any of the public statements at face value. It appears to me that Pac12 was interested in taking Texas and OU and something one or both of them demanded (probably UT) was too much for them to accept. So it could be just as true that Texas told them to back the hell off as it seems to be that the Pac12 did. If the Pac12 didn't want something here, they would have never entertained the idea of taking OU/TX in the first place.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.