View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
I'm not debating the validity of that rule, however... nowhere was it explicitly stated that this was either a prayer or thoughts thread. he merely stated that his kitty was gone and that he was sad. he didn't come out and ask for either prayers or thoughts, though you'll note that even I conveyed them before making the (admittedly rude) comment.

vis-a-vis, nothing would qualify for a bit of a vacation. technicality, I know, but the rules are the rules.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.