View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #1175
from the very deep south.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I'm not the one who said that. You seemed to be questioning whether that success was real or not, and that's what my response was directed towards.
My question was in the context of addressing bowener's claim.

I'd have thought that if we were all really jealous of him, then most of us would at least know what we were jealous of. Doesn't seem like that's the case.
HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.HMc has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.