View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #1061
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.
Maybe the entire story isn't related to the single non-ban.

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Generalization, unrelated to this specific incident:
Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.