View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #2353
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
Hamas, we want pics of your adventure. Please. Do it for all of us dreamers who likely will never get the chance to play these treasures.
Will do. My wife has a DSLR that I'll bring with me. I don't know what kind of camera policy they'll have (if any). I definitely know that I'm going to have to buy some new rain gear and practice my ****ing ass off this spring. I'm hoping we can go sometime in late May before I have to teach for the Summer term. Otherwise, I may have to wait until early August.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.