View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 12:00 PM   #183
In Search of a Life

Actually, it wasn't me that asked for the list, and I don't care to respond to it. I've watched all those QB at one time or another, but I've not watched them to the extent that I've watched Green. Thus, I don't feel comfortable trying to make that comparison.

I'm not claiming objectivity here. I have my reasons for pumping Green up and supporting him. I'll admit that I'll likely do so regardless of his play. However, I think he's been playing much better this year than some here choose to give him credit for (I'm not pointing fingers at you Iowanian). I also think he's capable of playing even better and taking this team to an entirely new level. I'd love nothing more than to see Trent in a Chief's uniform for a long time, and see them have great success with him at the helm.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.