View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #182
Indian Twitter

Quote:
The play of the QB has EVERYTHING to do with next years contract and the money expected.
Yeah but what does next years contract have to do with the QBs play right now. I don't give a Shanarat's azz about what type of contrct he get's next year. Trent is leading the team and at this point it's just as much the intangibles as it is his stats that are making a good QB.

Quote:
its all relative, and I for one hope the coaches/management look at the big picture more than "rating".
So tell me Mr. Iowanian, What is the big picture we and the coaches should all be looking at?...............After trading a 1st round pick for Trent Green we should just let it be "pissed away" because Trent did play decent and might cost us a little more to keep him? I don't get it. I'm not saying Trent is a great HOF type QB but he is the best leader we've had behind center in a long time. He has heart, character and is very coachable. He's won over his teammates IMO. He's earned the right to be our guy for a few more years. IMO. And he's still improving......

PhilFree
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.