Thread: Chiefs 610 vs 810
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
Veteran

I would have probably leaned toward 610 when Chris and Cowboy were still on. Fescoe is completely impossible for me to listen to. The rest of the day I flip back and forth depending on content, but in the AM if the Border Patrol goes to commercial, I switch to my iPod.

Shariff is mildly entertaining, but you can tell he still knows zilch about the local teams. I like Petro except for when he gets overly excited about stupid stuff. Rome can be entertaining at times but isn't my cup of tea usually.

I think Nick Wright's show is my favorite on the air right now. I realize that pretty much zaps my credibility, but I can't help it. I find him the most entertaining, even if he isn't the most polished or knowledgeable. I still flip to BTL sometimes, even though I hate Kietzmann.

So the short version of this long story is that I find them pretty even but the suckage that is Fescoe makes me vote 810.
rageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli