Thread: Chiefs 610 vs 810
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
The 23rd Pillar

I don't like Bob Fescoe's show in the morning on 610. He's kind of dorky and he's a big KU homer. I haven't figured out a single reason to spend any time listening to 610's 9-11am show with Shan Sharrrif. Every time I've tried it, it's been a horrible experience. So in the mornings, I recommend listening to 810 where Steven St. John (MU fan) and Nate Bukate (KU fan) are reasonably listenable. They have a more balanced show in terms of local college coverage and they have pretty good guests. Sometimes they get into non-sports banter, but that's the nature of morning shows I guess.

At midday, I listen to Petro because he's pretty good and he's a local sports guy. I'm not into Rome, but if you are, then 610 is where you should be at midday.

In the afternoons, 610's Nick Wright is usually better than 810's Kevin Keitzman for Chiefs news. I listen to both of them depending on the topic of the moment, but I prefer Wright.

Last edited by patteeu; 11-16-2010 at 02:10 PM..
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.