View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #3691
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 View Post
While I agree that Koenning is 10x better than Cosh, I don't know that we "let him go" so much as he just wanted to leave. That said, does anyone really think that Snyder will fire a DC in the middle of the year? Or fire him at all?
Well, I really don't know all of the details of the Koenning issue. Either he was let go, meaning he wouldn't get the "assistant to the HC" title, or didn't get a raise, or perhaps he feels that he has a better oppiturnity at Illinois than here in Manhattan.

And I doubt Snyder will fire a DC. As far as I know, I don't think he ever actually "fired" anybody during his first go-around, so I'm not holding my breath on that. I understand the talent level is on Nebraska side by a large margin, but to get schooled like that, when you had two weeks to prepare for them? I find that unacceptable, in my point of view. Plus, he never really had good defenses when he was in Maryland.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.