View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:46 AM   #270
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
Are you kidding? This is two 3-0 teams making a trade. Obviously there is no collusion, so why on earth should this have even been considered veto worthy. The only way a trade should ever be vetoed is if there is suspected collusion. Clearly that isn't the case here.
I agree there was no collusion. I wasn't aware that was the standard for vetoing a trade in this league. It some leagues making such a lopsided trade without collusion can still be vetoed by a vote of the league members or commish. Like I said I'm 0-3 I don't care enough to fight over it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.