View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #2992
Cheaterlover*

Saw "Knight and Day" today. He's a nutbag but Cruise is still entertaning; he and Diaz make the movie better than it has a right to be.

Diaz confuses me. I spent the film saying, from scene to scene... "Boy, she's ugly... Hmm, she's pretty... Nope, she's ugly... Nope, she's pretty...". I still can't decide. But she looks damn good in a tiny bikini.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.