View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:07 AM   #2949
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane_58 View Post
I gave up on just about every fast food ret out there.You can't use the drive through hardly cause they always fugg up your order,and I can barely take the smell of going inside.I figure if you're gonna spend any money in those nasty ass places you may as well go to a nice sit down place so you can at least enjoy to meal.
Depends on where you are. I guess. We have some decent ones. In fact, i'm heading to my local Mickey D's for breakfast soon; it's one of the rebuilt ones with a flat screen TV, feng shui waterfall, and McCafe in it. Best coffee around, too.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.