View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #2400
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
Somehow I've gone 28 years without a woman taking revenge on me. I must be a super nice guy.

The closest anyone got was that girl who found out I was posting about her on here. She kept calling and calling but I just ignored her. Laughed at her texts. Shut her right down. I'm like a brick wall when bitches start flailin' and spittin'

Silly girls.
There lies the problem, you have only dealt with silly girls. You silly boy!! You should be checking out cougar dating sites.
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.