Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #9192
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I never even said that when I didn't have much practice, the easiest way to make things work and not sound like a moron or look bad is this.

Educate yourself about sex, this isn't hard. Secondly ask the woman what works for her, what she likes, taking the little time to do this will save many problems.

But if you're a 3 pump chump no amount of advice can help you.
You know, I really don't like being asked what I like until at after the first or second time. I want the man to take charge and be a man. I want to know what he is about and what he likes. Toss me around like a rag doll if that is what you like, but for heaven sakes, don't ask me what position I like first!!
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.