View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #9
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
This. I mean, if you can afford 'em, right? If I were rich, I wouldn't see the need for 35 cars or 7 different mansions. Sex slaves, though... now at least THAT'S a useful investment! And you can slap one of those ankle bracelets on 'em and keep track of their movements, keep 'em chained in the house and get double-duty as housecleaners and cooks and stuff. And you could get a nice variety, too! One Russian, one Asian, one South American... a nice smorgasbord for ya.
Exactly.

This is the reason I really hated a certain president.... I mean come on, you're the most powerful man in the world and you're getting Blow-jobs from a fat chick?

I mean Segal might not be that big of a star anymore, but at least he know how to import the hot Russian/Asian chicks.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli