Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 07:16 AM   #9106
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I'm not scared of anything. I don't think you get it. I've had several wonderful evenings with perfectly well-adjusted women and we get along great. Then they just disappear.

I honestly don't think taking this into the "real world" is going to change anything. It's not like the girls I meet from the internet are all wackos. Plenty of people meet on the internet these days. It's quite normal.

Anyway, I'm not trying to meet anyone right now, so **** it. **** IT.
No obviously YOU thought you had a perfectly wonderful evening. THEY thought otherwise. Hence the no follow up call. When I was dating dating I about had to throw my phone away I got so many calls from women to see me again, Think about it.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.