Thread: Life dear redrum
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #101
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
**** you, redpass. This is a thread about lowlife cheapshot mental midgets taking unwarranted potshots at people's family members, so it's all about you, you ****ing ****. What kind of pathetic non-man thinks insulting somebody's wife is a "take down"?

Gutless pussy. When you and redrum hump each other, who takes top?
I agree with fraze on this.

This is why, I rarely discuss anything in regards to my family. God only knows what the wretched pos lowlifes, like myself, that freaquent this place would do with that information.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.