Thread: Life dear redrum
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #94
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
You are EXACTLY the same kind of sniveling, sniping little pussy that redrum is. EXACTLY. Actually, you're even worse, since redrum actually showed up at a BB function once. Nothing I ever said to or about your pillowbiter ass gave you the right to launch a campaign of shitty insults about a woman who doesn't even post here, any more than anything MO ever said gave redrum the right to talk shit about his dad.

You ARE redrum, you lowlife hypocrite ****. Perhaps in the future we should simply call you redpass.
This is the last response I'm going to give you in this thread. This is MO's thread and I refuse to derail it; too bad you are too selfish to recognize that.
Don't compare your being butthurt because you can dish it out but can't take it to someone who was attacked unprovoked. You are a bitter obnoxious prick who spews vitriol every chance he gets then acts like some sort of ninja fat albert tough guy when you get taken down. End of response.

If you want to waddle on over to some other thread and weep your crisco tears we can have a fun round of listen-to-the-frazod-blubber.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.