Thread: Life dear redrum
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #85
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.

Seeing as how redrum will man up for his comments about the same time you do, somehow I think he's safely tucked away behind the "vail" of cyberspace.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.