Thread: Life dear redrum
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #80
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.
I used to find the mom schtick funny; it never seemed that he was singling out anyone's mom rather he was running with the general mom joke theme.

The rep comment he sent Mo is unbelievable as I'm sure Mo didn't say anything that would warrant such a response.

I would join the others who say the dude isn't worth bruising your knuckles on but I can sure understand why that wouldn't stop Mo from doing it anyway.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.