View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #457
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I'd offer her up for a Chiefs win screwing the Broncos out of the playoffs, stopping Obama Care, or for a violent F-5 tornado to wipe out Oakland. But I think I'm going say that Team BossChief doesn't quite rise to the occasion for me.

But God bless you Gonzo and Lumpy.

Dude...

You just don't get it, do you?

It was a dark and stormy day in 2006.

Yours truly had joined this board in January and I thought I was one of the best n00b's ever to grace this bb.
But low and behold, Bill Parcells, (D112) being the attention whore that he is, won the award.
As a matter of fact, dear friends, your humble narrarator was but an afterthought during the whole process.

So as you can see, I will stop at nothing, NOTHING to make sure ROR has a chance to win this award. That way I may live vicariously though him if he wins and perhaps I will be able to taste the digital tears that bosschief will indeed be crying. I wonder, will they taste like the many tears I cried during that horrible day in 2006?

VOTE FOR ROR AND SEE SOME BEAVER!

Last edited by Gonzo; 12-10-2009 at 03:44 PM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.