Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #8375
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long View Post

Or, she's testing you. If you say yes and then go in for the kill, she may call you some sort of sick perv and throw you out.

Or, she may just want to see if you like coffee.

The true test is to accept the invitation. If she pours you a cup of coffee, you're probably not getting any.

If she says, "Actually, I don't drink coffee. I don't even own a coffee pot." ...
Actually the deal is to invite her over (opppsss sorry Clayton) and if she says something about that being forward or this is too soon you throw it back on her and say "Why do you have some ulterior motive here? What are you up to, won't I be safe? I've heard about you wild women, my mom warned me about you!"
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.