View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #1160
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
So I feel super dirty cuz I think the girl on the sprout sunny side up show is really hot
I dunno about REALLY hot... there's something going on with the chin/nose, and pigtails aren't the best look for her. Don't get me wrong, she ain't homely. She sort of looks like a cross between "Mythbuster" Kari Byron and Punky Brewster. I'd hit it. Or, even better, I'd watch you get a lap dance from her.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.