View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #1049
#RIPAce

I got sick of these ridiculous "No One Should have to die because they can't get health care" status updates on Facebook. I saw one a friend posted and made it my own. If you use Facebook, give this one a shot:

"No one should die because they can't watch NFL football, and no one should go broke because they can't afford the NFL Sunday Ticket. Free Sunday Ticket for all. If you agree with this, please post this as your status."
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.