View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #459
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
But who cares what their background was. Big Ben wasn't good enough to be recruited to a major school, so he went to Miami (OH). Their college background is completely irrelevant. Once you start playing games in the pros, it needs to be about what you contribute in the pros.

I can handle that some don't want him for his arm strength. That's something that concerns me too. But I'm sick of this mentality that fans have to entirely discredit any accomplishment a guy has because he's a guy they don't want. He was a solid QB last year, and he's inexperienced enough to still have upside. How high that upside is debatable, but based on the consensus here, people seem to think he's peaked in one season and that nothing he accomplished last yera means anything because of his supporting cast, and that's being a little unrealistic.
You asked why he was considered a long time backup, I answered. You then go off on random tangent.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.