View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #365
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Anyone who says Cassell performed the same as Brady is a moron. To me, the double standard is that Matt Ryan has become the poster child for taking a QB in the top 3, and yet he benefited about as much from his supporting cast as Cassell did. Why do people insist that Cassell only won games because of his supporting cast, but Ryan won games because he was a top 3 pick? In my opinion, you take away that running game in Atlanta, and Ryan would have had an average rookie season.

That's the part that bothers me. I think people are 100 times more critical of Cassell not because of what he brings to the table, but because of where he was picked. I guarantee that if Cassell were a top 15 pick with that same exact season, this entire board would be screaming up and down about how the Chiefs need to trade for him.

What? If he was a top 15 pick and he only threw 20 TDs to Moss and Welker.....I wouldn't be wanting to trade for him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.