View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #316
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
The resident Football gods point to the Ryan argument as their only claim to fame. You guys have used this line more often than Charlie Sheen using his favorite whore. Enough already! Matt Ryan was a gamble that high by all available evidence at the time. Atlanta rolled the dice and hit snake eyes with it. That's all. I predicted that Clady was a good choice for us and look how I was right. But this is the 1st time I have come anywhere close to using it to argue my Football prowess. GROW THE F**K UP!
How about Jay Cutler and Carson Palmer who put up identical stats to Stafford? Are the two guys who physically compare to Stafford going to be shitty NFL QB's too?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli