View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #223
Unsparing

You know what? **** this; it's time to get serious. I was hoping someone would hit on this but since there are no takers present, I'm gonna' do the job.

When the Chiefs won the Super Bowl, they came back the next year, moved in to a new stadium, and haven't seen a Super Bowl since.

When Denver won their 2nd title, the same thing happened.

When you have a Championship Franchise, you don't sit on your ass in the off season and hope for another repeat. We've hired a guy who's only purpose in life is to build that Championship Team, and keep the roster moving along through the years so that a backslide is avoided.

Mike Shanahan does NOT know how to do this. And I don't think for a NY-Minute that he's going to just sit back and be happy with whatever players Pioli sends his way.
The guy couldn't control Cutler to keep that Douche from embarrassing himself and the franchise either.
It's also obvious he doesn't know how to get his players fired-up either.

His "burst" is G-O-N-E. Shanahan to KC? I'd rather drink cat-piss.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.