View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #203
#triggering

I'd be shocked ... you guys just brought on Pioli, and that likely isn't appealing to Shanny. And, on the flipside of that... Shanny wants more control and power than your normal HC, and Pioli just left that type of situation in NE.

The Cowboys are going to lose Garrett as OC... they fired their DC and their ST coach... Wade is sitting there thinking "Hmmmm, what's up Jerry". I don't know if they'll pull that trigger, but Shanahan in Dallas would make sense. Granted, you have Jerry not wanting to give up control, but stranger things have happened.

I think Mike sits out a year, unless something wild happens in Dallas.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.