View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #200
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I think there are some positives that Shannahan would bring, but I just can't wrap my mind around the idea of the rat in KC.

The fact is, I still don't believe in retreads that have won SBs elsewhere.
They seem to do well with the next team, but they never quite achieve the same kind of success that they enjoyed with thier SB teams.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I've said it before. The only positive is that he will REALLY prepare to beat Denver and Oakland every year. That's 4 important games a year to try to win.
Hiring the Rat just to watch Donko fans squirm when the Chiefs play them is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
Go to the Minge and see how many people are truly upset about his firing.
It's close statistic-wise to the number of Chiefs fans that want to keep Herm.

Keep the Rat's Epic Stale the hell away from my team.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.