View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #209
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
When we first moved in, the neighbor directly behind us had a fountain that sprayed the block wall between our properties. One day a man who worked for the builder was at our house and mentioned that this persistent water would harm the blocks. Since I was at work my wife decided to walk around the corner and knock on their door and tell them about it.

Amazingly, my 5' tall wife, with no defense other than our then 2 y/o daughter, was able to convince the tall black man - a firefighter it turns out, and heckuva nice guy - to move his fountain.

We're crazy like that.
Oh JFC, you guys are taking some comments I made in jest and sarcasm just a little bit far.

Good night.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.