View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #207
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Not every human interaction involves violence. What have you endured in your life that you cower in fear of the most mundane situations?

If you haven't noticed, I'm defending the guy who isn't here to defend himself and give his side of the story. I'm the guy who would have protected you in highschool.
If I even half-thought you were even close to sincere in this post I might humor you. You are defending a situation you know little about and trying to prove how tough you are in the process.

You are the guy who found the smallest, weakest kid and picked on him to make yourself feel tough. Little late for "I was the good guy" role.

What is to defend? He put up a light that breaks the law, I turned the other cheek and forked over $500 to avoid having to have him take it down or whatever and then decided to go to the city in efforts admittedly to sort of be a dick. And I still say a dick move on his part was deserving of such. But when it got to the point that it would involve police and such I didn't do it. You just wanted to sit here and take shots at me so you can show us all what a manly-man you are.

And I have found in my experience, guys that do that are usually the biggest pussy around. And usually the guy who everyone says is the real pussy (not pointing to myself) is the one who is more man than most if not all of us.

It doesn't take a man to talk tough, espeically on a message board. And it is always real easy to tell someone else what to do when you are in no way involved.

Now go pump your iron or Zach or whatever manly thing it is you do.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.