View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I'm not calling myself a badass, but your effeminate whining does make me look like one in comparison.

I find it interesting that you didn't buy trees for your entire neighborhood, though. If you really wanted to be such a swell guy and find a winning solution for everyone involved. I mean, that tree might have solved your problem, but the rest of your neighborhood to suffer under a light that burns with the intensity of an Olathe moon.

You're the guy that tried to have him cited without warning him first. That's a dick move.

You're the guy who's still calling him an asshole after he immediately agreed to your request.

You're the guy who started two threads about it and got all pissy when other posters pointed out the simple fact that you should have had the sack to go talk to the guy.

ok Arnold.....sure you aren't. You have had post after post telling me what a pussy I am, using terms as "beta male" and such.

You are insecure and obviously feel you need to prove what a bad ass you are on an message board.

And I said it was a dick move to have him cited via the city. Sorry if Mr. Tough Guy missed that cause you were too worried about letting me know what a pussy I am and what a bad ass you are.

So keep up your sarcastic bullshit. The obvious fact is you are a selfish-prick that feels he needs to tear others down to make himself feel "manly".

Try getting a woman Tough Guy.....you might realize then what it is to be a man. I have actually been in situtations that would of had you in a corner crying I'll bet. But hey..you are the ARnold wanna-be and feel the need in every post to prove your manliness.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.