View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Keep telling yourself that. Way to rationalize your shortcomings. If you were really interested in being cognizant of your neighbor's well-being, you wouldn't have gone to the city to have him cited.

You would have rather had him fined than have to deal with the situation directly. If you really bought that tree so that everyone could be happy, then what about your neighbors? If the light is really as overwhelming as you made it out to be, why didn't you drop $500 on trees for each of them, too?

You were too much of a chickenshit to do something that takes about as much courage as it takes to ask a stranger if they know what time it is, and that tree is going to serve as a monument to your cowardice.
Actually now, every time I look at that tree, I will remember what a selfish-prick Saul Good is and how I made an effort instead of just complaining cause I wasn't happy. Again, talk all the shit you want, tell us what a bad ass you are. You obviously have to take others down to build yourself off so have it, jack off.

But by all means, keep telling us how much of a man you are and what you think you know about everyone else, Arnold.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.