View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #187
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Why didn't you just talk to the neighbors before you dropped $500 on a tree? I don't get that.
Well as I said, if it cost me $500 to have the light blocked and he gets to keep his light then, ok fine. That is just how I am. I am not out for ruining everyone else's pleasure so I can have my own. He spent a lot of money on that thing I am sure and if there was a way around him having to turn it off I was willing to take that extra step. I did, it isn't working out so I finally had to ask him to turn it down or off. Now I have what i want and he doesn' thave what he wants. Did he bring it on himself? Yes. Does that make me feel better about it? Not really.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.