View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #186
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And some people go out of their way , i.e. buy a $500 tree, to try and keep everyone happy before they go and complain. But that obviously is being an idiot or whatever you said. I should of just gone and complained from the start and focus soley on my own comfort and wants, heh? Nice to see you are selfish on top of being a bad ass.

Thank you for telling us what a bad ass you are. I know I am impressed for one.

Why didn't you just talk to the neighbors before you dropped $500 on a tree? I don't get that.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.