View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #182
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Dude I hate to steal one of Zach's lines but...it is real easy to sit there and talk all your shit from behind your keyboard. But seriously, you can say whatever you want and tell us all about what an "alpha make" you think you are but all I want to know in all honesty is one thing and then you can go back to playing Arnie...

When are you going to start charging for all that dick you suck?

Now, please continue with telling us what a bad ass, alpha male you are.
I'm such an alpha male that it doesn't take me 5 months of passive-aggressive behavior before I politely ask my neighbor to slightly modify their behavior if it's having a serious impact on my ability to enjoy my home.

It probably amazes you that some people can be that amazingly brave.

Some people have the guts to run into burning buildings in order to save strangers from harm. Some people have the stones to enlist in the military in order to protect their fellow countrymen from harm. Some people have the intestinal fortitude to knock on their neighbor's door and have a polite conversation without caterwauling about it for 5 months first.

Heroes come in all forms, I guess.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.