View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I didn't say you sent a letter. I said you wrote a letter. The fact that you didn't send it makes it that much funnier. I would bet everything I own that you had the conversation with this guy in your mind a hundred times before you went over there, and you never said 99% of the things you planned to say because you made a mountain out of a molehill.

Some guys are just destined to go through life as beta males, I guess.

Dude I hate to steal one of Zach's lines but...it is real easy to sit there and talk all your shit from behind your keyboard. But seriously, you can say whatever you want and tell us all about what an "alpha male" you think you are but all I want to know in all honesty is one thing and then you can go back to playing Arnie...

When are you going to start charging for all that dick you suck?

Now, please continue with telling us what a bad ass, alpha male you are.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.