View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #180
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
No dumb ****, I never did send him a letter. I spent $500 as I said you ignorant ass, to try and block it so we could both have what we wanted. **** off dude, you don't live here, you have no clue of what you are talking about and you are just being a dick to be a dick.
I didn't say you sent a letter. I said you wrote a letter. The fact that you didn't send it makes it that much funnier. I would bet everything I own that you had the conversation with this guy in your mind a hundred times before you went over there, and you never said 99% of the things you planned to say because you made a mountain out of a molehill.

Some guys are just destined to go through life as beta males, I guess.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.