View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #179
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I just checked the thread you linked earlier. You've been bitching about this light for 5 months, and you finally built up the nerve to ask the guy to turn it off at night. You built up these scenarios in your mind about how it would go down. You referred to this type of "confrontation" as a death sentence. You started multiple threads on a FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD about it. You contacted the city about it. You spent $500 on a tree. You wrote a letter.

Finally, after 5 months, you took a healthy pull from your Zima, puffed out your little chest, marched over to that big, scary, black man's house and asked him if he would turn off that light at night...and he said okay and has made good on his word.

This is what makes the internet great.

No dumb ****, I never did send him a letter. I spent $500 as I said you ignorant ass, to try and block it so we could both have what we wanted. **** off dude, you don't live here, you have no clue of what you are talking about and you are just being a dick to be a dick.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.