View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #170
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
It doesn't help that there is a one house buffer between you and the light. As far as citation\action is concerned. Unless they have had an issue.
Unfortunatly for me, I am the only house that has it hitting the windows. The other house it hits the backside of is on the opposite side of his dining room and bedroom. Though I know what you are saying. And most cities around here do not have an illumination law, so maybe they were too nice or whatever. I waited to see if they did complain. But when this guy cut his light so his x-mas lights would show and then cranked it back on, it sort of pushed the final nerve with me.

As far as the buffer goes..there isn't one between me and the light...as the pic shows you. That picture is from my deck. It is a straight shot between me and the light. All someone has to do is walk in my backyard at night with that thing on and they can see that it lights up the entire backside of me house. It belongs in a parking lot. If it were half the size and\or half as bright it would actually be pretty cool.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.