View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #169
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yes, the red door is his house. The house with the big light in the front yard. And trust me, being serious as I can with you Zach, all bullshit aside, it is twice as bright as our streetlights ans personally I do not know how hos neighbords tolerate it.

All I know is when I sit down to dinner at my dining room table or on my deck it is like someone shining a bright flashlight right in your face.
It doesn't help that there is a one house buffer between you and the light. As far as citation\action is concerned. Unless they have had an issue.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.