View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #166
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Is the guys house the one with the red door? Or one of the houses that has their back to yours.
Yes, the red door is his house. The house with the big light in the front yard. And trust me, being serious as I can with you Zach, all bullshit aside, it is twice as bright as our streetlights ans personally I do not know how hos neighbords tolerate it.

All I know is when I sit down to dinner at my dining room table or on my deck it is like someone shining a bright flashlight right in your face.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.