View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #159
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I'm pretty sure that my post said that there was a code against it, smart guy. I guess you must have gotten a testosterone rush coursing through your hulking 5'6" frame that caused you to overlook that part.

What I said was that your saying that it violates code doesn't necessarily mean that it does violate code. The evidence available seems to indicate that it doesn't. From what I've gathered, the light has been up for months. How many citations has he received? I would say that there is a decent chance that this guy can keep his light up as long as he wants.

If it was such a nuisance, someone should have reported it before now. Time is on his side at this point, but that doesn't matter because HE DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED HIM TO DO!

I hope he turns it back on. Passive-aggressive assholes like you are much worse neighbors than this guy could ever be.

Well, it's just easy for you to sit there and say all your shit. So, we have heard what you "think". We know you are a bad ass. We know I am a whatever the list of names is you called me. And so I offer you a polite, GFY.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.