Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #200
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
I hate weeks like this...

Need to start 2 of these 3 WR's.

Wayne, Calvin Johnson and Steve Smith.

Wayne is a given.

Chicago's pass defense is horrible, and the Lions will likely be playing from behind, throwing more, so I'm leaning towards CJ.

It's almost guaranteed though, that if I sit Smith he'll go off for 150 and 2 TD's against KC.

Thoughts?
It depends on which Chief's team shows up as to how good Smith will be. Ifthey get ahead early, they'll probably try to run and we've shown ourselves to be pretty bad against the run. I think Calvin Johnson is the safer pick and I'd probably start him. However, if you're up against a strong opponent and think you might need to score through the roof to win this week, Smith has the better upside.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.