Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #511
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Handy-men Listen up.

Water lines. Recently, mostly last weekend My dad and I ran all new waterlines from the meter throughout my project house/home. We had previously run new water and sewer upstairs during another surprise(holes in cast plumbing you could hide a beercan that soaked a wall-ceiling) when I had everything torn out to repair that.....

Anyway.....If you ever find yourself in this predicament, and do not use "PEX"....you're a fool.

Its so much faster.

I'll never install a copper line again.
http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/pocketcrimper.html
Not that this is probably top of mind when installing that kind of thing, but another issue with copper these days is its resale value. My in-laws old place was empty while they were trying to sell it, and someone broke into the crawl space and cut out all the copper piping. They had to re-plumb the entire place.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.