Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #2349
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Anyway, here's the transcript:

Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: I'm coming up today. Going to stay at a Super 8 for tonight. Would Pink mind if I invited you to go to the game? Free ticket.
Phil Kloster: She wouldn't mind. What time is the game?
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: 7
Phil: Okay - sounds good. I probably won't tailgate much though. You're staying here though.
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: i just booked a room
Phil: Unbook it.
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: if i cancel after 4pm on 8/15 (yesterday), then one night room rate and tax will still be applied
Phil: Ah - okay.
Phil: You still have my number?
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: i do
Phil : Ok - call when you get into town then.
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: ok, i'll probably head there in a little bit. gonna hit oak park mall, get checked in, etc
Phil: cool
Phil: seeya
Rillyhotinternetgurlwhowantsmeobviously: later gator

I'm a little bit concerned she didn't want to stay here with me. But she was probably a little embarrassed about all the noise that was inevitable.

Pics please?? You know, so the rest of us Chiefsplanet losers can judge on this "Niner"
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.