View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #1373
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 View Post
Seriously dude. Those chicks are fine looking, but it's not all that impressive. Any dude that's in his early 20's/goes to college and doesn't look like a complete mutant can get girls to take their picture with them/get their number. You act like it's some unnatainable feat you've accomplished, you've managed to get a couple good looking girls to take a pic with you.

Not to say I haven't done the exact same thing, and I used my Mustang to my advantage when I was a little younger, but for fucks sake I'm almost 22 now and I realize that the girls you attract with vehicles aren't worth the trouble. Shouldn't you by now?
shhh he's livin' his dream
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about