View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #1038
Obligatory Thoughtcriminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture View Post
What in the hell is all this talk about drunk driving??? In no way shape or form was I drunk driving. I would of been arrested if that was the case sheesh.
Not long on reading comprehension? Those posts were aimed at the other idiot in this thread, Whatsmynameagain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture View Post
And I love how some of you "law abiding" posters claim you would love to swirve in my way and kill somebody like me just because I was speeding. Really niiiice way of thinking.
I wouldn't swerve...to miss you. I might run into another vehicle and hurt someone.

I've seen what happens when the human body goes from 100 MPH or so to 0 in .1 seconds. Keep a spatula on your bike. Just don't take any innocents with you.

When it happens, I'm sure your epitaph will be appropriate: No Great Loss

Live fast, die young, and leave a pasteurized corpse.

Last edited by Adept Havelock; 06-24-2008 at 04:32 PM..
Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.